Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Who's the smartest of them all.....

Goooooooood Morning Everyone!


I have a question for you all.  Really it's more of a little quiz.


The first person to correctly identify what this is, what country its from and spell it correctly gets.....


Eternal fame and glory!!!!!
(yeah I know....it's still a baby blog, no actual prizes yet)


OK.  Are you ready?  Sitting on the edge of you seat?


Here it is!!!!



Yes, it is a sugar cookie, but that's not quite the answer I'm looking for.....





On your marks, get set....GO!

(tap-tap...anyone out there....Is this thing on?)

Lizy B


4 comments:

  1. hello....Croatia! The crest from the flag. Yeah! I win....oh yea--I get to be the SSP of the comment board!!! (super smarty pants)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 out of 3 so far....the super bonus point.....what's the crest called? (and how is it spelled.....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. after extensive research, a few over-seas calls, the use of a translator....apparently my earlier reply was not complete. "Alex, What is a grb?" This should be a JEOPARDY question

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome how a sugar cookie can make geography and know your country fun. Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...