Thursday, June 23, 2011

Act Two...come get your diploma!

So...yesterday I showed off the twinkly tutus and toe shoes portion of Tess's graduation cookies.

Here are the rest!!





Diplomas and grad caps.  
Not terribly original, but absolutely necessary.
This high school's colors are teal, black and silver.
I added some shooting stars for sparkle.
(you can never have enough sparkle)








'T's for Tess.
Music notes, she also sings in the choir.
Hearts because.....well.....I just like them.







The Grand Finale!






All good things must come to an end....






...but something even better is probably waiting right around the corner.



Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B

1 comment:

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...