Monday, November 14, 2011

Turkey Time!!!

Time for thanksgiving cookies!

These gave me a bit of a headache, because really, when I think of a turkey, I think of dinner.
Pepperidge farm stuffing, some mashed potatoes, LOTS of gravy...

I don't think 'cookie'.....no, I don't....not so much.

So...I had never made a turkey cookie.  Never.  Hadn't even thought about it.
(of course, I did have a turkey cookie cutter, just hadn't used it.)

So here they are.....I'd like to introduce you to...









Tom









and....Tina?....Trish?....Tori?
is there a name for a girl turkey?










Tom and Teresa were made for each other....they decided to run away together!
(How scandalous!)









Teresa's Daddy heard about the plan and put a stop to it!!!









He brought his brothers, Todd and Ted.







So there you go....
Turkey cookies and some bad humor....

...at least I didn't use any fowl language.....



Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B


4 comments:

  1. I love the turkey story, and their names..
    funny.....
    js

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable turkeys! Now that I have decorated cookies I appreciate them so much more. Your work is amazing! So glad no fowl language - I have kids around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the story the cookies are beautiful. Tutorial on the turkeys???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the unique use of Colorflow icing. You created a great flock of Turkeys. I make the same effect on my cream cheese swirled brownies...Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...