Friday, July 12, 2013

Preppy Bow Tie Cookies!

Recently, Kristin Austin from PaigeSimple asked me to design cookies 
for her little man's 2nd birthday!

Of course I was thrilled and said "Yes!" right away.

Then.....I saw the invitation and did a little happy dance.

Look!!!!



How Cute is that!!!!???

AND...navy and pink!

Shut the front door!

(yes, I totally did a little happy dance in front of the mailbox, 
in the middle of the street, 
in front of all the neighbors)


I couldn't wait to make these!!!




Little Man turned 2!












Kristin has all sorts of printables in her etsy shop to match the theme.

These are my favorites!




Juice Box Labels!!!!!




....a little something for the grown-ups too!





Kristin will have lots of pictures from the party on her blog over the next few days..




but you can preview the party on Pizzazzerie today!




Thanks for including me Kristin!

I hope Chase had a fabulous birthday!



Thanks for stopping by! Lizy B
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful
    I wish if my cookies can be as flawless as yours.. your work is absolutely amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea. Perfect colour combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with that invitation. The cookies are perfect. I just wish I could have seen your happy dance! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...